The Broken Chains Awareness Development Group (BCADG) Juneteenth Scholarship is solely for the purpose of investing in the youth of our community in their post-secondary education.
To Be Considered for the Broken Chains Awareness Development Group Scholarship All Applicants Must:
- Be a graduating high school senior
- Complete an application in its entirety
- Include their latest high school transcript
- Include their FAFSA Student Aid Receipt (SAR)
- Include two (2) verifiable Recommendation Letters
- Include College Acceptance Letter(s)
- Include the required essay (plagiarized works will disqualify the applicant)
Incomplete Applications Will NOT Be Considered!
2023 Scholarship Application
Mail completed application and attachments to:
Broken Chains Awareness Development Group
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 300273
Houston, TX 77230